The Great 10k (9/15 - 12/15/10) - 10K bonus points after eve

新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    まいれーじまにあ Forum Index -> HyattHotels
前のトピックを表示 :: 次のトピックを表示  
投稿者 メッセージ
かず
SilverElite

登録日: 2005.10.10
記事: 281

記事日時: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:14 pm    記事の件名: The Great 10k (9/15 - 12/15/10) - 10K bonus points after eve 引用付きで返信

9月15日から12月15日まで5泊(滞在ではないようです)ごとに10000ポイントのボーナスポイントのプロモが始まります。詳細はFTから。
回数派ではなく、滞在派には、良いのかもですね。FFNにくらべるとがっかりですが・・。

The Great 10k (9/15 - 12/15/10) - 10K bonus points after every 5 Nights Ads by Google
B&B Argentiere Florence
Book directly and save 40 % without
Agency commissions Free parking
www. largentiere. it

Dear Flyer Talk Members,

We hope you enjoyed your summer and that you had a chance to take some time off and visit some of our incredible resorts around the world. Now that fall is upon us, it’s time to get back to work, and we want to make your travels as rewarding as possible. Today, we are announcing our latest promotion - The Great 10K.

The Great 10K will launch on September 15 and run through December 15, 2010. Members can earn 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after every 5 eligible nights at any Hyatt worldwide during the promotion period. Bonus points never expire and can be redeemed for free nights, upgrades, miles and more.

As a part of our ongoing commitment to provide the world’s most generous welcome, The Great 10K allows members to earn unlimited bonus points.

For additional details, please see the following Frequently Asked Questions and Promotion Terms and Conditions. Visit goldpassport.com on September 15th to register and begin earning bonus points toward your next vacation.

We look forward to welcoming you soon at one of our wonderful locations around the world.

Kind regards,

Gold Passport Concierge

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How do I participate?
To participate, you must be a Hyatt Gold Passport™ member. Starting September 15th, current members must register to participate and new members will automatically be registered to participate.

What are the qualifying dates of the promotion?
September 15 – December 15, 2010

How does The Great 10K promotion work?
First, join Hyatt Gold Passport. If you are a current member, please register to participate. You will then be registered to earn 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points after every 5 eligible nights at any Hyatt worldwide. Be sure to provide your Hyatt Gold Passport account number when making reservations and at check-in.

Do the 5 nights have to be consecutive?
No. The required nights do not need to be consecutive. We will track your eligible nights and once the stay qualifications have been met, your 10,000 bonus points will be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account. Your bonus points will be posted to your account as you complete the stay qualifications. Please allow 10 days after checkout for bonus points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account.

How many bonus points can I earn?
You can earn up to 180,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points with The Great 10K promotion.

What are the redemption dates for the bonus points?
Bonus points can be redeemed anytime and do not expire.

Will I receive Hyatt Gold Passport points for my stay in addition to the bonus points?
Yes, as a Hyatt Gold Passport member, if you choose points for your stay, you will still earn 5 points per eligible dollar spent.

Does it matter if I choose points or miles for my stay in order to earn bonus points?
No. You can choose to earn points or miles for your base earning.

Are there any restrictions on the form of payment in order to participate in The Great 10K?
No, all forms of payment are accepted.

When will I receive my 10,000 bonus points?
Your bonus points will be posted to your account as you complete the stay qualifications. Please allow 10 days after checkout for bonus points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account.

Where can I see how many bonus points I have earned?
To see how many bonus points you have earned and to redeem these bonus points, visit goldpassport.com, access your account with your Hyatt Gold Passport number/user name and password, click on My Account and select Account Details.

If I pay for more than one room, will I receive bonus points for all rooms?
No. Bonus points will be given for one room per member per stay regardless of the number of rooms.

If you have additional questions regarding The Great 10K from Hyatt Gold Passport, please call 1-800-30-HYATT (49288) or you’re nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ELIGIBILITY/HOW TO REGISTER: To participate in this Promotion, you must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member and register for this promotion. Current member registration begins August 24, 2010 by calling 1-800-228-3360 or you’re nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Centre. Current member online registration is available beginning September 15, 2010 by visiting goldpassport.com/welcome10K. New member enrollments between September 15, 2010 and December 15, 2010 will be automatically registered for the promotion. Void where prohibited.

PROMOTION PERIOD: Promotion begins September 15, 2010 and ends on December 15, 2010 (“Promotion Period”).

ELIGIBLE NIGHTS: For the purposes of this Offer, an “Eligible Night” shall be defined as one (1) night at any participating hotel or resort when choosing points or miles and paying an Eligible Rate (as defined below). Award nights shall not constitute an Eligible Night. Hyatt Gold Passport members will only receive eligible night credit for their room, regardless of the number of paid rooms.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE HYATT GOLD PASSPORT BONUS POINT OFFER: During the Promotion Period, complete five (5) Eligible Nights at any participating Hyatt hotel or resort, Andaz™, Hyatt Place™, Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ or Hyatt Vacation Club™ Resort worldwide. After your fifth Eligible Night, you will receive 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points credited to your Hyatt Gold Passport account. You may receive 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport bonus points for each five (5) subsequent Eligible Nights during the Promotion Period up to a maximum of 180,000 bonus points during the Promotion Period. To receive bonus points you must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member, register for the promotion, provide your Hyatt Gold Passport account number at reservation/check-in, be a registered guest physically occupying the room to which you are registered and pay an Eligible Rate. For the purposes of this Promotion, an "Eligible Rate" shall be defined as any hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to rates found on hyatt.com, the Hyatt Daily Rate, volume, AAA and senior citizen rates. "Ineligible Rates" are discounted rates, including, but not limited to, any free night stays, Internet wholesale rates (such as priceline.com, hotels.com, etc.), traditional wholesale rates (such as GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Club at the Hyatt discount certificate stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contracted room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time).

BONUS POINT POSTING: Please allow two to three (2-3) weeks after your fifth Eligible Night (and each fifth Eligible Night thereafter) for bonus points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account (allow 4-6 weeks for bonus points from nights outside the U.S.).

GENERAL CONDITIONS: Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice. This promotion is subject to the complete Terms and Conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. For complete program terms and conditions visit goldpassport.com.

Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt™, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, Park Hyatt™, Andaz™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Hyatt Place™, Hyatt Summerfield Suites™, Hyatt Vacation Club™ Resort, Hyatt Gold Passport™, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation and its affiliates. ©2010 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
トップに戻る
ユーザーのプロフィールを表示 プライベートメッセージを送信
アルフ
まいまにメンバー

登録日: 2007.01.15
記事: 19

記事日時: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:22 pm    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

http://goldpassport.com/welcome10K

だったと思うのですが

今クリックしてもエラーになってしまいます。

「welcome10K」 5泊で10000Pt 〜12/15

と同じでしょうか?
トップに戻る
lulu
SilverElite

登録日: 2005.10.17
記事: 445

記事日時: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:18 pm    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

5泊目を12月15日にチェックイン、16日にチェックアウト予定だったので、
電話でGPセンタに問い合わせたら、大丈夫とのこと。
しかしT&Cを読むと無理目なので、メールで問い合わせると駄目とのこと。
危ないところでした Rolling Eyes
トップに戻る
lulu
SilverElite

登録日: 2005.10.17
記事: 445

記事日時: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:11 am    記事の件名: 引用付きで返信

やはり疑問が残ったので、アメリカのGPに問い合わせたら、

Yes, the night of December 15, 2010 will count under the promotion.

ということでした。
トップに戻る
特定期間内の記事を表示:   
新しいトピックを投稿   トピックに返信    まいれーじまにあ Forum Index -> HyattHotels All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

移動先:  
新規投稿:
返信投稿:
記事編集: 不可
記事削除: 不可
投票参加: 不可